Key Speaker


Travis has inspired and entertained audiences of all ages around the World from cell blocks to c-suite executives; his message of overcoming adversity and finding your individual purpose resonates with all walks of life.  If you are interested in Travis Richey speaking at an upcoming event, please fill out the form below. We consider speaking requests, as available, according to how close the topic and audience is to our mission as an organization. 

cedar stage 1.jpg

After you submit your request, please give us approximately one week to evaluate your event and its fit with our mission.

Thanks for submitting!



Did you discover your “WHY”

If yes, Welcome to our Tribe. Help support the mission of Reentry by becoming a monthly or one-time investor in AccomplishED Ventures. We cannot do this work without the support of individuals who believe in our mission and join us as we all pursue our individual purpose.






What you receive: You will sponsor 1 adult for the Financial Literacy course. They will receive a workbook, 10 videos, a journal, and possible “good time” credits thanks for California Proposition 57. Overview of Proposition 57 On November 8, 2016, California voters overwhelmingly passed Proposition 57 (64% to 35%), which gives California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) inmates the ability to earn additional credits for good behavior and for approved rehabilitative or educational achievements. Under Proposition 57, the department will incentivize inmates to take responsibility for their own rehabilitation; promote public safety by encouraging inmates to pursue educational, vocational, and self-improvement activities; and reduce recidivism by increasing the likelihood that inmates will successfully transition back into our communities.

You may be able to claim a deduction on your federal taxes if you donated to a 501(c)3 organization. To deduct donations, you must file a Schedule A with your tax form. With proper documentation, you can claim vehicle or cash donations. Or, if you want to deduct a non-cash donation, you'll also have to fill out a Form 8283. Please check with your Tax advisor.